TOGAF® 9.1 Foundation
What is covered by this IT Management course?
The Open Group Architecture Framework, referred to as TOGAF®, is an open and supplier-independent method for developing and managing Enterprise Architectures.
This TOGAF® 9.1 Foundation training gives a deep insight into the development and management of architecture according to TOGAF® 9.1. In the training a case is used. In this way, the discussed theory is used in practice.
The core of TOGAF is a process model for developing architectures and introducing them.
To perform this process and to manage architecture, the Open Group has described the following components:
- Architecture Development Method - The heart of TOGAF, which - in process steps - develops and describes the architecture.
- Enterprise Capability Framework - This section describes the organizational aspects of the architecture-lifecycle. Issues of interest include control, governance and organizational considerations in the field of human and technology.
- ADM Guidelines & Techniques - This section contains specific techniques and guidelines that are useful in performing the ADM.
- Enterprise Continuum & Tools - Describes the internal administration of architecture components. It describes the structure, design and management of an architecture repository.
- TOGAF Reference Models - Describes the construction and application of 2 reference models from TOGAF. The two reference models named in the book are: Technical Reference Model (TRM) and Integrated Information Infrastructure Reference Model (III-RM).
- Architecture Content Framework - Describes the “deliverables” generated from the ADM. A deliverable is a formal outcome of a step or phase and consists of building blocks and artifacts.
On the first day of the training we create a general view of Enterprise Architecture. Then we go into the generic concepts from TOGAF.
The second day is for the development of an architecture project based on a practice case.
In this manner, participants receive a clear and clear image of TOGAF and the substance is presented in a digestible manner.
The TOGAF® 9.1 Foundation Certification Exam is included in this training, but is taken separately from the training at a chosen time and location suitable for you.
Who should take this course?
This training is intended for Architects and Specialists who engage in a form of Enterprise Architecture, such as; Business, application, data, technology, management and security architecture.
Affinity with (Enterprise) Architecture is recommended for better use of the information provided.
* This training is offered in conjunction with GoodSense