Modern Development in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central and NAV Bootcamp
What is covered by this course?
BECOME A MODERN MICROSOFT DYNAMICS 365 BUSINESS CENTRAL & NAV DEVELOPMENT MAVERICK In only 3 days WARNING: INTENSIVE TRAINING
Microsoft Dynamics NAV Development is entering a new era with warp speed. With a cloud first strategy for Microsoft Dynamics 365, the arrival of a new development tool, the integration with Office365, the breakthrough of the API economy, the cross platform reality, and the necessity of seamless upgrades, the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central & NAV development challenge will diversify and intensify.
Microsoft Dynamics Developers will need to familiarize themselves with new solution heuristics, new skills, new concepts and new tools.
An all-encompassing & unique program
All you need to know about modern development in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central & NAV
This intensive bootcamp has the sole purpose of transferring these new building blocks into new knowledge and skills for developers, so that they can enjoy developing new future proof solutions for their customers.
This challenging and ambitious program integrates all relevant subjects with advanced topics like
- The what and why of Extensions for both cloud and onprem solution development,
- Solution architecture best practices
- Working with Visual Studio Code
- Agile Development (incl SCRUM) & Source Code Management (incl TFS & GIT)
- New object types (incl JSON)
- Azure Functions
- Control Addins
- Cloud design patterns
- Infrastructure (incl Docker)
- Office365 integration (incl Power BI)
Bootcamp including extended hours and full board overnight hotel stay
It will be organized in a luxury residential location with a full board formula including overnight stay (individual luxury rooms), breakfast, lunch, luxury evening dinner and drinks.
The bootcamp will be delivered by a multidiscplinary team of Microsoft Dynamics NAV MVP- MCT trainer and a .NET Development professional. They will transfer all their knowledge during extended hours.
Operating in this way means that more time is available:
- The student has no travel time during the course
- The trainer is available to the student 24 hours a day
- The student is not distracted and is able to concentrate fully during the course on assimilating the new knowledge gained
- The training may carry on into the evening hours
Peer learning is strongly encouraged by the total design of this bootcamp
WARNING: INTENSIVE TRAINING
Who should take this course?
To participate in this bootcamp is you need to have at least a minimum of basic knowledge and experience in Microsoft Dynamics NAV development.