The Power Platform and Common Data Service MasterClass
What is covered by this Microsoft Office 365 course?
This two-day Power Platform and CDS/CDM Masterclass is your starting point if you want to use PowerApps, Flow, PowerBI, and LogicApps to simplify the development of new line of business applications.
Microsoft PowerApps, Flow, PowerBI and LogicApps help customers build solutions for their organization without the necessity of development knowledge.
This training focusses on the application of the power platform and CDS/CDM in the context of Microsoft Dynamics 365 solutions (Business Central, F&O, CRM/Sales)
In this workshop you will:
- work with Microsoft PowerApps and Flow and discover how they easily can make businesses more efficient,
- understand which technologies you can use to perform tasks in the Power Platform,
- create your first app,
- build apps in different ways,
- learn to work with entities in CDS
- integrate different applications and embed PowerBI reports.
Who should take this course?
This course is on the first place intended for business application consultants, key users and business analysts with no knowledge in development. Learn how to help your customers and stakeholders make very fast small applications or integrations without customization.
Developers can attend this course as well, because they will learn new approach in application development.
The workshops focusses on the apllication of the power platform and CDS/CDM within the context of Microsoft Dynamics 365 solutions (CRM, BC and F&O).