Power BI for Microsoft Dynamics NAV
What is covered by this Power BI course?
Microsoft Power BI easily turns the bulk of figures into insights and predictions. Microsoft Power BI is a tool with online services and features which allow you to visually display your company data, to share insights and to work together in an intuitive way.
With Microsoft Power BI you can transform your company data into clear and understandable visualisations and share your insights with the organisation.
This Microsoft Power BI training will eable you to unleash the power of Microsoft Power BI on Microsoft 365 Business Central and NAV data. You will learn all essential insights of Microsoft Power BI and apply them on Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central & NAV data.
This training will teach all practical skills with a realistic business case. You will:
- Build a datamodel
- Build, publish and refresh reports with PowerBI.com
- Retrieve data from Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central & NAV with ODATA webservices
- Retrieve data directly from SQL Server database with SQL queries, views and stored procedures
- Refine the datamodel with Calculated coums, Measures and tables (DAX)
- Discuss and use typical DAX patterns
After only two days of training, you will be able to unleash the power of Power BI on your Microsoft Dynamics NAV data and make great reports and dashboards!
Who should take this course?
This Microsoft Power BI for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central & NAV training is intended for business analysts, key users, functional consultants, and everyone making reports and dashboards based on ERP data.
You do not need to have a technical IT background.