AgilePM Foundation & Practitioner Certification
What is covered by this Project Management course?
During this 3 day training, both the theoretical knowledge and the application of AgilePM ™ are the main focus.
Certified trainers with a lot of practical knowledge and experience bring in all theoretical insights and provide practical insights through the elaboration of many assignments and cases. Using Serious Gaming, the students themselves deliver a successful Agile project.
The AgilePM ™ was established through collaboration between APMG-International and the DSDM Consortium.
AgilePM is a framework for the Agile Project Manager. Agile Project Management combines flexibility with process to realize the final project result.
AgilePM ™ can (optionally) be integrated into a broader PRINCE2 approach.
In this training:
- is explained how to lay the foundation for successful agile projects;
- an insight is given, based on practical activities, how an Agile-project is executed
- you’ll become insightful of the different management styles that are necessary in order to create successful Agile-projects (compared to ‘traditional’ projects);
- is explained how integration with Prince2 ® is established;
- the acquired knowledge of the AgilePM foundation training is further expanded;
- the teacher will prepare you for the exam.
Each participant receives a textbook and a supporting digital lesson folder with accredited material. Students also gain access to supporting e-learning.
The AgilePM® Foundation and AgilePM® Practitioner exam are included in the price.
You do this AgilePM® Foundation exam during the last day of the training. The AgilePM® Practitioner exam can then be taken at a date suitable for you.
The exam examines the following subjects:
- Iterative development
- MoSCoW Prioritisation
- Facilitating Workshops
- Role and responsibilities in an Agile project
- Manage document flow during projects
Who should take this course?
This course is intended for anyone who is involved in Agile projects, from experienced project manager to project support and for professionals working with Agile-philosophy through methods such as Lean, XP, RUP and Scrum: project managers, team leaders and managers or project staff.
There are no formal requirements but some experience with participation in projects is recommended.
* This training is offered in conjunction with GoodSense